Friday 13 July 2012

Why HIV is not resisted by the human body


Researchers, have made a discovery which is described the reason of fighting unabelity off HIV on human body. The researchers discovered that the viral protein vpu, which is created by HIV during infection, directly relates with the immune response protein IRF3 to dampen the ability of the immune system to protect against HIV.
"By understanding exactly what HIV does to hamper the innate immune response during early infection, we can develop a clearer picture of how the virus is able to evade immunity to establish a long-term infection," said Dr. Brian Doehle.
According to the earlier research result we are notified that the virus bind with the IRF3 cells and suppress our immunity system.
The new studies found that the HIV protein vpu specifically binds to the immune protein IRF3 and targets it for destruction. So the prevention of IRF3 from HIV virus destruction is the best way to blocked HIV spreding.The scientists also found that HIV strains engineered to lack vpu, which is made during infection, did not impair the immune response.
"We have effectively identified a new Achilles heel in the arsenal that HIV uses to overcome the defenses present in the body's immune system", stated Dr. Gale.As per the information the best proses is designing a new HIV antiviral therapeutics that prevent vpu from interacting with IRF3 and targeting it for destruction. Even though HIV antiviral therapeutics have already been developed and can effectively treat HIV infections.
UW Medical Scientist Training Program has developed a procedure to measure IRF3 activity in human blood cells. This new methodology will be used to measure IRF3 function over the pathogenic condition of HIV infection  from the early stages of acute infection to the later stages of chronic infection that lead to AIDS.
so we are hoped that now  the mortal HIV will be in control of human hand.



Tags:

1 Responses to “ Why HIV is not resisted by the human body ”

dr.abegbe said...
10 October 2013 at 21:09

Hi friends, am from Switzerland, I want to share a testimony on how a spell caster helped me in getting rid of my HIV disease, I was diagnosed of this deadly disease in the year 2010, ever since I was not myself, I thought I lost everything, I was in pain, one faithful day I was searching through the internet people in getting rid of their deadly disease, I contacted him, he gave me a form to fill, I filled it, he asked me to buy me some items, I couldn’t find the items but he told me that he can buy them for me, I sent him the money for the items, he bought the items and casted the spell, he then asked me to go for medical check-up which I did, friends I didn’t believe what I saw, I was tested HIV negative, friends am still in shock, I promised to tell the world about him, you can get your healings today, you can email him on DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM +2347067167955


Post a Comment

Our Online Consultant

Stay connected with the latest bigest pharma community all over the world

© 2013 Pharma Reporter . All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks